Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

2008 XLR-V

I’m interested in the interior rear view mirror. The glass is funky (and not the good funky,) on mine.

Parting out 2008 V Contact me for your needs! 28,000 mile motor! Left front damage
Hi sir I have probably need too change my engine on my 04 and my project is upgrade for xlr v engine / engine and hood price thank’s

I'm looking for the silver plastic engine dress-up cover.

Looking for a third brake lamp cover, part # 19330404.
Is it available?
Also, still interested in the passenger side wrap around cover that we were briefly discussing in February. (See photos sent Feb 13, 2021)
Let me know at your convenience. Thanks!
Steve

wow just a few months ago GM had 100 third brake lights in stock .Looks like they all got bought up. At least there are a few dozen used trunks for sale that wont sale due to there being no need for them .In a few weeks or months they will be willing to sell the brake light to get something out of the deal. AT the price of 150 new it was not worth trying to repair the leds in them but someone might now if needed. Just like a couple years ago there were maybe 5 used taillights for sale and all over 2500. now there are 40-50 for sale and most will take an offer as there are fewer buyers for them out there.

I’m interested in the Shift Interlock Solinoid Assembly located at the bottom of the shift level? Do you still have that part?

Parting out 2008 V Contact me for your needs! 28,000 mile motor! Left front damage
I’m interested in the Shift Interlock Solinoid Assembly… Do you still have that part? Also… did you ever install a BT45-VETTE Bluetooth interface to your XM receiver…? I’d be interested in that too…

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom