Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

2009 Black XLR-V

Tres

My XLR/V(s)
2009 XLR-V
2009 Black XLR-V *Transferable Warranty*

SOLD

I'm sure most of you guys know the history of the V but here's my entire ad. SOLD

Extremely rare 2009 Cadillac XLR-V! Only 239 XLR-V's were made in 2009 and of those 239 only 18 had this car's color combination (black/cashmere). This is a very rare car that features the updated looks of the 2009 year model. For model year 2009, the XLR added a new front fascia, new rear fascia, and chrome side fender vents. Inside, Alcantara - a suede-like microfiber material - was added for the headliner. The interior added new instrument cluster trim rings with revised graphics, (removal of the Bvulgari logo) and new wood dashboard trims.

The Cadillac XLR-V, was a high-performance (443 HP) version of the XLR. The XLR-V uses the same supercharged Northstar V8 as the STS-V. Forthe XLR-V, the engine is certified by the SAE to produce 443 hp (330 kW) and 414 lb·ft (561 N·m). The supercharger and four intercooler cores are built into the intake manifold. A six-speed automatic transmission, larger brakes from the Z51 Corvette, and 19-inch wheels are used.

The XLR-V can accelerate to 60 mph in 4.6 seconds according to Car and Driver's tests. The magazine also timed it at 11.3 seconds to 100 mph (161 km/h) and recorded a 13.0 second quarter mile at 110 mph. Its top speed is electronically limited to 155 mph.

This car has a clean Autocheck history (can be provided upon request) and was originally sold in Miami, FL. It was then sold to its new owner in Overland Park, KS with 49,843 miles in 2012. The car now has 66,884 miles and drives like new. The engine is completely stock with a K&N air filter and Optima "red top" battery installed. The interior shows some wear but has recently been updated with brand new OEM Cadillac bottom seat covers and now discontinued OEM floor mats. The floor mats were installed for pictures and have never been used. The new seat covers have only been sat in a handful of times.

The exterior of the car shows less than normal wear. The front bumper has a small dent from a previous owner accidentally hitting the parking bumper while parking. The car has never had any paintwork and all factory VIN tags are in place. The converible top functions perfectly and effortlessly.

Mechanically, the car is flawless. A/C and heat work great. The brakes are new and the rotors have been replaced with a high performance cross-drilled type. The tires have a substantial amount of tread remaining. The transmission shifts like a dream and the car performs as you would expect a new one to.

The XLR features, as standard equipment, heated and cooled leather seats, wood interior trim, remote keyless access, 18 inch alloy wheels, side airbags as well as a heads up disply (HUD), navigation, audio, and DVD system sharing a 7-inch dashboard screen. The retractable hardtop itself is constructed of aluminum, requires 6'-10½" of vertical clearance during retraction, and is manufactured by a supplier joint venture between Mercedes-Benz and Porsche.

Feel free to call, text or email. My phone number is 918-407-0368 and my email address is 87five0@cox.net. Car is located in Tulsa, OK.

Car will be sold with transferable 100,000 mile ASC Factory Type Coverage Warranty that expires in 2020.

IMG_20160815_193919.jpg

IMG_20160815_193940.jpg

IMG_20160815_194047.jpg

IMG_20160815_194159.jpg

IMG_20160815_194304.jpg

IMG_20160815_194232.jpg

Last edited:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!