Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

For Sale 2009 XLR-V 4946 miles

Use this thread prefix to post for sale items.
I guess that thinking about the $1 mil to $5mil car I misstated 7 figures rather than $100k. Just an oops, we all have done that before and will in the future. Just have fun.

I guess that thinking about the $1 mil to $5mil car I misstated 7 figures rather than $100k. Just an oops, we all have done that before and will in the future. Just have fun.
I figured! And I certainly have as well.

Seven figures start at a million dollars, so I’m going to guess no.
I will see if vehicle is SOLD when I get the money. Then I will let you know the price,if permitted by the buyer? Friday night till Saturday morning too many emails/interest in vehicle. Why so many interested Friday night? There are normal courtesy things to do in this world.

Seven figures start at a million dollars, so I’m going to guess no.
I agreed that it was my error of hitting the 7 button instead of the 6 button, I am bad about that. By the way vehicle is no longer for sale, too many offers with money. None offering my listed price of $95k. It really looks like money is secondary to the ownership enjoyment and it has always been that way, nothing changes just various opinions and lack of money sometimes. People do tend to stretch for their true pleasure, after all that is why they worked most of their lives. I do enjoy the pleasant conversations on this board and excellent info.

It has been fun reading others opinions. The 2009 Cadillac XLR-V with 4946 miles is sold for what I really wanted, but I gave up $1k to the buyer because he is the type of person I respect and will take great care for the vehicle. He was looking for one for 15 years.

well I know when the new owner post here to tell us , people will not beat him up on the sale price.
That price should drive up the prices of all the 09's and V's and any XLR in general.
Unlike public auctions where the prices are listed we will have to wait till it is registered and taxes paid to confirm. Glad you were able to get what you wanted. 99,000 would be a world record for the car with miles and a prior owner,

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom