Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

2009 XLR-V for sale

fahad1984

My XLR/V(s)
2009 red XLR-V
Hi,

I am thinking to sale my car. It’s 2009 XLR-V with 52000 km only. The exterior color is red with beige interior.
Excellent condition.

The car is in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

The price is 200,000 AED and it's Negotiable.

Contact me on 00971505090595

OR

on my email fahad.1984@live.com

Attachments

• xlr1.jpg
    xlr1.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 804
  • xlr2.jpg
    xlr2.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 1,026
  • xlr3.jpg
    xlr3.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 602
Hey, this car is not popular her at all. I even made the price very low and still no body want. is there a chance to sale it for a customer in US??

Can any one help me selling this car

Hey, this car is not popular her at all. I even made the price very low and still no body want. is there a chance to sale it for a customer in US??

Can any one help me selling this car

But how would it be shipped here to USA? Wouldn't that add to the cost BIG time?

Mainly the cars are shipped from US to our country by ships or air-crafts so it can be the opposite. But the ships are cheaper as you know. So just check how much the shipment companies with deliver it for you, check the price of the XLR in your market, subtract the shipment cost, and I will give the car with this price if it's reasonable for me. It will be easier if some one know any one in our region to check the car and expedite the things.

The car is in very good condition. Our country is small and the longest high way I toke the car in is less than 200 km.

the serial number is 1G6YX36D295600211

Last edited:
you can ask any shippment cumpany like fedx, rmx or any other companies to deliver it for you or if there is any way to ship it.

I have no idea how to do it becouse I never did it.

I bought this car from a local dealer. I never bought any car onboard.

-2009-XLR-V-for-sale

I have checked on shipping. It would be from Jebel Ali Port RORO (roll on roll of) Shipping to Jacksonville Fla around $3000.00 plus what ever US entry fees
If you want to Container it It would be from Dubai to Miami That would be around $5000.00 puls USentry fees
That was thru Shumacher Logistic Company
V Happy:(

I have checked on shipping. It would be from Jebel Ali Port RORO (roll on roll of) Shipping to Jacksonville Fla around $3000.00 plus what ever US entry fees
If you want to Container it It would be from Dubai to Miami That would be around $5000.00 puls USentry fees
That was thru Shumacher Logistic Company
V Happy:(

thank you for this information.

so if I sold my car with 33000$, or we can negotiate if there is a serious buyer

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom