2006 Black Raven XLR-V; 1996 Eldorado ESC-V
2013 V-Labs event

Cadillac V-Labs

Cadillac V-Series Lab 2013 Dates Announced
- Road Atlanta 9/25-9/27
- Circuit of the Americas 10/9-10/11
- Sonoma Raceway 12/4-12/6

From their website:
You're invited to live the ultimate driving experience at one of four ultra-exclusive Cadillac V-Series Performance Lab events.

As our guest, you'll be guided through several exercises that focus on specific aspects and features of the World's Fastest Family of Production Vehicles: the CTS-V Coupe, CTS-V Sedan and CTS-V Wagon. You'll also get the opportunity to get behind the wheel of the Cadillac ATS, the newest addition to the Cadillac line-up.

Once you've been immersed, take your knowledge to the track where you'll feel the pulse-pounding performance of the CTS-V's 556-hp engine and experience the surprisingly quick and nimble ATS Sedan.

This is an invitation-only event. Space is limited and registration is required, so reserve your spot today.

Because this is "invitation only" primarily only those people being marketed get invitations, however, slots are made available for select V owners. If any of my fellow XLR owners have never signed up to the Cadillac site or at one of their racing events and want to experience this great opportunity to drive one of their cars on a world class racetrack, I may be able to get the Marketing Director to send one or two invites out via email.

Already signed up for Circuit of the Americas in Austin.

I would love an invite for the Road Atlanta event! That would be pretty much an awesome time!

Ditto...please.... :worship: please.... :worship: please.....:worship:

I would love to attend at Sonoma Raceway. :rocker::rocker: :worship::worship::worship:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom