Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

2020 XLR

Steve Lee

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
Can anyone tell me where the thread is about the new one that will cost about $149,000.00 I saw it once and the one who posted it said, "You had better get your order in now." I can't find :(it. Was it taken down??

Some body had posted a thread, with in the last month or so, of a new one that was coming out; he said it was about $149,000.00, and said, "Better get you order in now!"

Some body had posted a thread, with in the last month or so, of a new one that was coming out;,,,,,

:pat:

The thread link is posted on my previous post above your post......* CLICK on the 'blue link'

How do I get to that post? PLEASE, send very good directions to see it; Like step 1,2,3 ,4 . I don't understand what blue link you mean?? When it comes to car repairs I'm pretty good, computer navigation? I'm a DUMB BELL! Thank you!

Took a couple of try’s but above is a link to article on the 2021 Possible XLR next gen that 05granddad posted a while back.

Last edited:
:ugh: Until I see a GM/Cadillac division release a official notice that a C8 inspired, mid-engine XLR will be built at the Bowling Green Assembly Plant........ I will not believe that it will ever come about :rocket: :reddevil

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom