Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

An XLR video I've not seen before ..........

Bill S.

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 V, Raven Black with Shale interior
Hey

Surfing the inter-web , I came across this XLR video.

Maybe it's old news here. I've never seen it till today. Pretty SLICK.

Actually see that build sheet (big piece of paper ) taped to the front of the car(1 minute 4 seconds) that I got (allegedly for mine) when I got a copy of the build sheet and some other info per my car from a gal at the Bowling Green office, Sharon Kinser.

Bill

Last edited:
Hey

Actually see that build sheet (big piece of paper ) taped to the front of the car(1 minute 4 seconds) that I got (allegedly for mine) when I got a copy of the build sheet and some other info per my car from a gal at the Bowling Green office, Sharon KinseI read

I read somewhere that all the XLR were hand built. That is what this videc shows, not complete production line-Iguess.

I read somewhere that all the XLR were hand built. That is what this videc shows, not complete production line-Iguess.
That is true. We toured the Bowling Green assembly plant in 2005,,, a great tour to see! That day, unfortunately, the XLR line was not working for some unknown reason, but we could see how the assembly stages were done.
If you ever get to that area of Kentucky, see the assembly plant and the museum across the street. Very worthwhile!

Hey

Actually see that build sheet (big piece of paper ) taped to the front of the car(1 minute 4 seconds) that I got (allegedly for mine) when I got a copy of the build sheet and some other info per my car from a gal at the Bowling Green office, Sharon Kinser.

Bill
Thanks for posting, great video.
Very interesting seeing the assembly of our cars.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom