Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Any 09 owners here?

C

CADXLR-V

Anyone on here own a 09 XLR-V? Going to make the decision to buy one this week and would like to hear from a current owner. I would also like to hear opinions on price and what others have been paying. I located a 2009 XLR-V Alpine Limited Edition, Crystal red with chrome wheels. MSRP is $103,730 and the price I got is $91,540.

It seems the 09 XLR-V owners club is really exclusive and I have been unsuccessful at trying to gauge the market due to the extremely small numbers that are sold. I have bought and sold a lot of high-end cars over the years and always have used forums to get in touch with other owners and educate myself before making the plunge and I have to say this car has been the toughest to figure out so far.

Anyone on here own a 09 XLR-V? Going to make the decision to buy one this week and would like to hear from a current owner. I would also like to hear opinions on price and what others have been paying. I located a 2009 XLR-V Alpine Limited Edition, Crystal red with chrome wheels. MSRP is $103,730 and the price I got is $91,540.

It seems the 09 XLR-V owners club is really exclusive and I have been unsuccessful at trying to gauge the market due to the extremely small numbers that are sold. I have bought and sold a lot of high-end cars over the years and always have used forums to get in touch with other owners and educate myself before making the plunge and I have to say this car has been the toughest to figure out so far.
My dealer has an 09 V, Black on Black, Sticker price of over $104,000 and the Red Tag Price at $89,000 something. Does this help? I think there are some out there at $82,000 and yes they are the V First Robin

I have contacted a number of dealers and the price has been the same. Red tag sale is 10K off MSRP plus a $1,500 rebate. If you know of any dealers that are offering better please let me know. Thanks for the reply!

I am with the Cadillac Dealer in Colorad o Springs and they have a 2009 Black XLR-V that lists for $104,670, and they will sell it right now for $88,825.84 if you are interested. Contact Joel DeFazio at 800-633-4633
ext 1215.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back