Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Attention: 2007 XLR Owners

Rob

Seasoned Member
Staff member
Site Administrator
My XLR/V(s)
Not yet!
Anyone have their window sticker for their 2007 XLR with tan interior?

I'm interested in knowing if it shows Shale or Cashmere interior, as I want to settle the Shale vs. Cashmere issue for the Registry.

-Rob

There was thread some time ago dealing with the issue of interior colors. As I posted there, I have a copy of what appears to be the typed factory to dealer invoice for my '07 V; it shows the interior as "cashmere with ebony accents" and gives the code for that as "313". (The use of the three numbers instead of two numbers and a letter seems peculiar). I am pretty sure that the interior of my car is indeed "cashmere" and not the lighter "shale";I thought that Cadillac stopped the shale interiors after 2006, and switched to the slightly darker "cashmere" for 2007 and subsequent years. (Hopefully this information does not further muddy the waters!)
On another note, the separate current thread re '07 color production numbers shows the figures for "Xenon/Cashmere" and "Xenon/Ebony" as now being reversed from what was originally shown: respectively 10/16 and 6/16 now, vs 6/16 and 10/16 before. I have the Xenon exterior; I'm not sure if/what figures may have changed for other color combinations.

Anyone have their window sticker for their 2007 XLR with tan interior?

I'm interested in knowing if it shows Shale or Cashmere interior, as I want to settle the Shale vs. Cashmere issue for the Registry.

-Rob

Mine is a 05 but thought maybe this will help I can not find any info. On the window sticker but see below that the build shows this information your searching!
152 SHALE LEATHER
qura5e8e.jpg
veju4agu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan & Wendy
" 05 GRAND DADDY"

Well I just received sad news.
2epehaga.jpg
I received a email back from Betty at the corvette museum. They can't reproduce my window sticker. :(. Oh well I guess I can always get it off the registry

Yep. I sent her a email a couple days ago. But haven't heard anything so I replied to her email today and that's what she responded back tonight. Ugg. So I guess I'll just use the one that I copied from the registry

Take it to Staples or like Office Max the should be able to resize and laminate it to almost look like an original window sticker, your screwed on the Build Sheet though!

Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

I'll try that. Thanks

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC