Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

been gone so long thought I better re-introduce myself!

CanadianViking

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2004 XLR
Been off the forum for far too long. The last part of 2013 was tough - going through separation/divorce after 19 years of marriage. The entire process has taken up most of my time, and in-fact things likely won't be completely finalized until the end of March 2014 :(

Not coming out of the marriage with much, but I did work really hard to keep the XLR (lucky I guess she never liked it!). My poor XLR has had to sit outside all winter covered in snow - such a sad sight. Yesterday I stopped into the performance shop, Davenport Motorsports, that did all the work on my XLR and after talking to the guys I started to get excited about getting the XLR back on the road. Still looking to replace the head unit with something modern and they are working on some options for me. Also need to replace the plastic cover for the drivers side seat control - it broke late in the year (from getting in and out I guess).

Anyway, I hope all is well with everyone here. I likely won't be very active here for a while yet but I am looking forward to getting back, and getting back on the road with the XLR (it will be a treat after these past several months).

Cheers,

Thomas

Thomas,

Sorry to hear about your divorce. Welcome back to the XLR Net!

Yes sorry to hear about your Divorce. Burst least your slowly coming back to this site and hard at work in fixing up your toy. Good luck with the progress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome back, CV. We were wondering, a while back, where you had disappeared to. Discussion regarding good looking rims. :blinzel:

Tim

Welcome back

Sorry to learn of your travails. This too will pass. Welcome back.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom