Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Brunt internal lens replacement and headlight restoration

DaveH

My XLR/V(s)
2007 Xenon Blue
I have had my XLR headlights and fog lights repair/restored by Headlights 101 shop. I just got them back on 9 January 2018.
General info:
Headlights 101
Joe Bedwell General Manager (great guy to work with)
150 Tober Trail, Fayetteville, GA 30214
Office (770) 461-5974
Cell (678) 673-8674

I cannot give you a price because each project/job you send them could be different due to the type of repairs you will need. It is best to contact Joe, and then send him some pictures of your lights with info on what you want/need done. He can then discuss cost with.
I sent them both headlights and fog lights; they did a fantastic job with restoring both for me. They replaced both brunt internal lenses, refurbish the outer lens of the headlights and fog lights to the point that there are no scratches, pits or discoloration. In addition, they repair numerous cracks in the headlight housing.
Card-Headlights101.jpgBefore-headlights.jpgBefore-fog_lights.jpgLens-1.jpgLens-2.jpgDuring-repairs.jpg

looks good

Looks like he has them hooked up. Maybe that will help bring the asking prices of used ones down to where people can buy them instead of totaling out the cars. Of course everyone I have contacted that got theirs totaled was so happy to get out from under them . So maybe totaling is a good thing

What will really help folks if you mark your calendar for a 6 months follow up and let us know how the repairs hold up

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom