Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Site Update: Cadillac XLR Registry is Almost Complete!

Rob

Seasoned Member
Staff member
Site Administrator
My XLR/V(s)
Not yet!
I thought I'd take a minute and post an update on the status of the 2004 - 2009 Cadillac XLR Registry.

As of right now, every single Cadillac XLR Vehicle Identification Number has been entered into the Registry.

Production information including build dates, Original Invoicing / Shipping Dealer and a list of Regular Production Option Codes have been added for every single 2004, 2005, 2007, 2008 and 2009 Cadillac XLR and XLR-V.

Production information for approximately 50% of the 2006 XLRs have been added. I'm currently working on the remainder.

Once I've finished entering the rest of the production information, I'll be revamping the Registry an incorporating greater search functionality, etc.

Right now, you can search the Registry and determine how many XLRs, or XLR-Vs were built with the exact options that your car has.

Once I finish the 2006 model year, I'll post an update in this forum.

Cadillac XLR Registry for 2004 - 2009 Cadillac XLRs and XLR-V

Hi Rob - thanks kindly for the update and congrats on the milestone!

I'll suspect you enjoy fiddling with the registry and the back-end db for it, so any chance you could add a child table to perhaps list owners (or owner's aliases) past and current? Not tremendously important, more just to see, say like my XLR which has had about 5 owners over all this time. Maybe the ownership duration too, like 'from date' and 'to date' or such?

Just in case you get bored? ;)

Thanks again Rob,

Gord :thumbsup

• Admin
All current and previous owner history is included in the Registry already, as it becomes available to me. I'm always keeping the Registry updated by monitoring various sites like cars.com cargurus.com, etc. Owners are also able to update the listing for their XLR in the Registry by filling out the respective form for their car.

Hi Rob - thanks kindly for the update and congrats on the milestone!

I'll suspect you enjoy fiddling with the registry and the back-end db for it, so any chance you could add a child table to perhaps list owners (or owner's aliases) past and current? Not tremendously important, more just to see, say like my XLR which has had about 5 owners over all this time. Maybe the ownership duration too, like 'from date' and 'to date' or such?

Just in case you get bored? ;)

Thanks again Rob,

Gord :thumbsup

• Admin

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics