Price $1.00

$1.00

About This Part

Make: Cadillac
Model: XLR
Years: 2004 - 2006
SKU: COR14156
Manufacturer's Description

Corsa Cat-back Exhaust System Stainless Steel Natural Finish 50-state Emission Legal; Flow-bench Tested To Provide Up To 64 Percent Gain In Exhaust Flow; 2.5 In. Main Piping Diameter 2.5 In. Tail Pipe Diameter; Dual Rear Exit; Two Mufflers With Single Inlet And Outlet Configuration Each; Includes Installation Hardware Gaskets And Quad 3.5 In. Pro-series Polished Stainless Steel Tips With Round Shape Straight Cut Double Wall And Rolled Edge Design; Made Of Premium 304l Stainless Steel; Offers Less Back Pressure More Power And Better Fuel Economy; Features Reflective Sound Cancellation Technology To Eliminate Problem Frequencies That Cause Interior Drone Or Resonance At Cruising Speed; Its Patented Non-restrictive Straight-through Design Reduces Back Pressure And Frees Up Additional Power; Its Pro-series Tips Are Handcrafted For Enhanced Vehicle Appearance; Made In Usa; Easy Bolt-on And No-weld Installation; With Corsa S Limited Lifetime Warranty Auto Parts Warehouse Has Extensive Corsa Exhaust System Catalogs.we Are Now Offering Free Shipping On All Corsa Exhaust System Orders Over $50.00. Our Secure Corsa Exhaust System Catalog Is Available Every Hour Of Everyday. Shop With Confidence For All Your Corsa Exhaust System Needs. Corsa Exhaust System Are In Stock And Available Today. Save Upto 60% Off Dealer Price On Your Next Corsa Exhaust System Purchase. Our Online Catalog Contains A Wide Selection Of The Oem And Aftermarket Parts You Need At Unbeatable Prices

lg.php

New Cars| Used Cars| Auto Parts| Auto Insurance| Auto Loans| About Us| Contact US

metrics

Its on fine.comshopping thats what is posted but the deals dont last long. However, they also had the same deal this morning for $749. This place you click is where I bought mind. I have no idea if its deceptive but for someone who wants corsa on there XLR its worth checking it out. I never proceeded to the buy box which didnt appear when I cut and pasted it however, it is present when you go to the Site.

Speedway

Its on fine.comshopping thats what is posted but the deals dont last long. However, they also had the same deal this morning for $749. This place you click is where I bought mind. I have no idea if its deceptive but for someone who wants corsa on there XLR its worth checking it out. I never proceeded to the buy box which didnt appear when I cut and pasted it however, it is present when you go to the Site.Speedway

fine.com??? Isn't a shopping site that I find there... it's a industrial solutions website:dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom