Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Christmas wishes to all from the bluebeast

bluebeast

Seasoned Member
This has been our first summer as new XLR owners and XLR-net members and it has been a great one. Now we are not counting our convertible top hydraulics problems but we figure it's all part of getting the bugs out. After purchasing our '04 Xenon Blue XLR with 20,000 miles we installed Walker Dynomax mufflers, PowerStop drilled/slotted brake rotors, chrome Corvette Grand Sport wheels with Kumho Ecsta SPT tires and a bunch of neglected maintenance issues, we have found that this beauty has gotten attention everywhere it goes. Much more than the Corvette convertible we previously owned for 13 years ever did. The experience becoming members of XLR-net has been wonderful and we hope that it will be a path to new and lasting relationships with other XLR owners. The attached photo is the bluebeast on Michigan International Speedway. We sincerely wish all of you the Merriest Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year.

IMG_1263a.jpg

Very cool photo! Welcome to the wonderufl world of the XLR ownership and the XLR-Net family. Hope to meet you sometime soon and one of the various member gatherings! :burnout:

Howdy Neighbor!

Very cool photo! Welcome to the wonderufl world of the XLR ownership and the XLR-Net family. Hope to meet you sometime soon and one of the various member gatherings! :burnout:
Ontario and Michigan are neighbors. If there is a gathering somewhere around we would be happy to attend. If you hear anything, please pass the word to us. Good to hear from one of our XLR neighbors! The bluebeast house.

-christmas-wishes-to-all-from-the-bluebeast

Merry Christmas and a healthy and prosperous New Year
Glad to here you are enjoying your XLR. Once you work thru all the little annoying problems your going to love the car ! I've owned mine for approx. seven years and have had a few small problems but I still love the looks and performance of this unusual car. Not once have I been sorry I purchased it. Your color is what makes your even rarer than the rest. Good luck with the top issues. Welcome again to the XLR net.
V Happy:thumbsup

Thank you!

Merry Christmas and a healthy and prosperous New Year
Glad to here you are enjoying your XLR. Once you work thru all the little annoying problems your going to love the car ! I've owned mine for approx. seven years and have had a few small problems but I still love the looks and performance of this unusual car. Not once have I been sorry I purchased it. Your color is what makes your even rarer than the rest. Good luck with the top issues. Welcome again to the XLR net.
V Happy:thumbsup

VHappy. Even with the top issues, we have not regreted our purchase. The more we learn and drive it, the happier we are with this purchase. The sight has been very helpful with information and questions answered almost before they were aked. The old Vette cannot campare with the compliments and "What on earth is that" comments we get. Hope to be able to get together withother XLR lovers in the years of top down riding ahead! bluebeast

Merry Christmas. Love the color, great shot on the track. I've been hosting a get together the past few years in Dublin, Ohio, The Arthritis Foundation Car Show and Cruise In. Not too far from southern Michigan. It's not so much about the show, but getting a group of us together to talk about XLRs, look at some really nice cars and the fellowship of a bunch of car folks. Watch the Events forum. The Artomobilia in Carmel, IN is also a great event.
Tim

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Road Trip

Merry Christmas. Love the color, great shot on the track. I've been hosting a get together the past few years in Dublin, Ohio, The Arthritis Foundation Car Show and Cruise In. Not too far from southern Michigan. It's not so much about the show, but getting a group of us together to talk about XLRs, look at some really nice cars and the fellowship of a bunch of car folks. Watch the Events forum. The Artomobilia in Carmel, IN is also a great event.
Tim

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
We are game for a road trip for a XLR get together. The Dublin, Ohio we found was shown to be northwest of Columbus. That is a reasonable ride for an event. Thanks for the heads- up. Hope to see some of the group in person. Once again, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. The bluebeastHaus Paul & Cathie.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom