Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Code 85 Electra Blue

rreggie

My XLR/V(s)
I.N.S code 85u or code 79 ELECTRA BLUE . I'm trying to come up with the formula for the Elektra blue 2008 /2009 seems to be confusing I gave finish master the 85 code but the sample came back as something closer to Steel Blue
The description on the sample can says Gulf stream blue also says Berlin blue ?
Sample dosent even look close to the Eleckra Blue more like Steel blue
FYI Im not looking to match a existing car just trying to do a complete on a CTSV 1 in Electra blue
Any paint experts out there??
I have been messaging with a fellow that has a Electra blue XLRV on the XLR page also. He has been a great help but his painter is dealing with Covid (get Well Soon!!) Not that I'm in any hurry just wanted to see what feed back I might get from the XLR net page
BTW any of you that have a Electra Blue XLR I'm Envies!! Best I can do is maybe? a CTSV in Electra blue! ( Hands Down the rares and best color in my option) Although I do own a 06 Rave black XLR if any one wants to trade me for a Electra blue car. Ya that wont happen! Unless someone is color blind What a color it is !!!
Thanks in advance Guys!

I'm sorry, but we really think that the bluebeast being xenon blue is the cats meow! Very flashy! Never had as much fun with my vette (now has a new owner) or the what is that questions until we started driving the XLR. No going back, we will always do what we need to do to keep this baby on the road. Take better care of the car than the grandkids!

I'm sorry, but we really think that the bluebeast being xenon blue is the cats meow! Very flashy! Never had as much fun with my vette (now has a new owner) or the what is that questions until we started driving the XLR. No going back, we will always do what we need to do to keep this baby on the road. Take better care of the car than the grandkids!
Nothing to be Sorry for ! there all special cars ! enjoy!!

lots of names for the same color and lots of variants on each color. they need to scan the paint on a car to come up with a match. also the wa number in the trunk on the cover panel should be what you go by. maybe someone here can check theres that is the color you want and give you that number

lots of names for the same color and lots of variants on each color. they need to scan the paint on a car to come up with a match. also the wa number in the trunk on the cover panel should be what you go by. maybe someone here can check theres that is the color you want and give you that number
You are absolute correct! I did come up with a WA code as you indicated and I have a member of the XLR page working on it for me. ( he has a Eletra blue car ) I did have a WA code that I found but for the life of I cant seem to duplicate the search I though Id find it in Tech but that has failed
If you dont spend a lot of time on the XLR net it a bit hard to navigate or at least for me anyway !
Il find that WA code sooner or later. I know someone on net layed it out very clearly just cant seem to find it again Thanks

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom