Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Help! Coolant hose connects to alternator

larryg

My XLR/V(s)
2005 blue xlr
Help.
Trying to find the hose that connects through the alternator part number. 10304977.
GM discontinued. No one has one. Any help would be appreciated. For XLR 2005.

Welcome to the XLR Net.

Moving out of the Site Help and Feedback forum and into the XLR Tech Forum...

Google search

I just tried typing GM 10304977 in Google and quite a few sources come up including GM Parts Direct for like around $80.00
Don't know if they actually have it until you order though.
I was actually wondering about that part as I was thinking of changing mine also. I thought it was just a single hose from the radiator to alternator but after seeing the diagram see it is actually an assembly with 2 hoses and a fitting on it.
Doesn't look like a real fun part to change just from looking at that.
Let us know what you find.

Thanks,
Kevin

No luck.

I have contacted all of the gm parts website. Same story part discontinued not available. I am now searching junk yards.

I just tried typing GM 10304977 in Google and quite a few sources come up including GM Parts Direct for like around $80.00
Don't know if they actually have it until you order though.
I was actually wondering about that part as I was thinking of changing mine also. I thought it was just a single hose from the radiator to alternator but after seeing the diagram see it is actually an assembly with 2 hoses and a fitting on it.
Doesn't look like a real fun part to change just from looking at that.
Let us know what you find.

Thanks,
Kevin

used ones

I just looked and most junk yards seem to cut the hose. I beleive a regular piece of heater hose will work. The fancy double fitting that bolts tot he alternator has clamps on it so you can just install a hose. I will check for size and post

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom