Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Critical Situation Alert!

buki

Account Suspended
My XLR/V(s)
2005 Xenon Blue XLR
This post may be redundant since I posted it on another thread earlier. The rather esoteric subject of that thread may not have caught your attention so I am resubmitting this warning to all owners.

It could happen to you!

Be aware that we now live in the 21st century where very little is as it seems.

Unbeknownst to me while driving through Clarksdale, Ms. Saturday getting my monthly blues fix I inadvertently had left Siri active on my Iphone. When I asked my X to locate a closeby rib joint Siri overheard the query and quickly answered. The car was a couple of seconds late and gave me another choice.

Needless to say a hellacious high tech hissyfit commenced.

The car got totally ****ed and threatened to shut itself down.

Siri found a very negative XLR review on Cars.com and yelled it out loud and very clear.

Next thing I know I'm on the shoulder of Hwy. 61 calling Northstar to get them to apologize to the X for me. Siri called my wife and asked if she was with me or was my passenger someone else.

Remote Control...fuggehdaboutit!

Dilemma,,,,

I have 3 Xs ,,,, which one would they call?

A little late ....

WOW! Too bad I didn't know about this in March. I could have posted it in my 2nd Quarter IT Newsletter ( the 4/1/14 issue ). I keep telling the smart cell phone users to take the WINDOWS phones and avoid the others! LOL!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom