Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Curious XLR owner

Celebratelife

My XLR/V(s)
2005 Crimson pearl XLR
I'm named Jim my username is Celebratelife. I hope to be able to receive knowledge about my car from other owners. This format initially seems complicated to me.

Not really, format is pretty much the same as other forums.
Do yourself a favor and use the search button in the upper right hand corner for any questions you have about these cars. There's a wealth of information available to you at your fingertips. I would say 95% of any question you may have is covered in these postings. When you have time, start from the first post and read them at your leisure. Some of it might not be what you are ready to hear, but these cars are great. I can't believe that my 12 year old XLR, with all it's electronic and mechanical features are all still functioning without a lost step.

Welcome to the forum AND the wonderful XLR Family! There is a WEALTH of information about these incredible cars at your fingertips here! And the family is amazing! If the format is a little daunting, you might take a look at using the Tapatalk app. It's a very handy little gizmo that notifies you of new posts in forums that you follow and is pretty simple to use. Unless I'm checking in here because I get occasional emails from the administrators that I haven't been here in a while...lol.. that's what I use. Again, welcome, Jim! So happy you've joined us!

It Gets Easier!

Be a frequent flyer and you will learn a lot!
:wave:

Welcome To The XLR Site

Good advise from Rexster. The information is indeed here. --- Another XLR owner from Colorado. Cool! :cool:

Again, Welcome

Last edited:
Site Tip when searching for information

I'm named Jim my username is Celebratelife. I hope to be able to receive knowledge about my car from other owners. This format initially seems complicated to me.

Go to The Forums Page. Then you can scroll down through all the various categories including other members needs for help issues, and also find repair solutions, etc. Or you can do as Rexster suggested simply enter your question in 'search'. It's pretty much 'all' here. :wave:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom