Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Detroit Belle Isle Grand Prix

cubby558

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
'16 Z06, "06 XLR-V Infra Red-Sold, RII, RIII & RIV survivor, Mdwst Maurader
Pirelli World Challenge

The first Midwest event for the World Challenge is Friday May 30 - Sunday, June 1 in Detroit. Cadillac Racing will have a car corral for all V series Cadillacs.

Is anyone on the forum going to this event? May decide to jump in the CTS-V and head over there.

Cadillac is leading the manufacturer points and Johnny and Andy are second and third in driver points. Should be a great weekend of racing.

My wife Lynn and I will be there on Saturday for all of the festivities in our XLR, since GizmoQ contacted Cadillac Racing Team marketing director to clarify that base XLR's are allowed into the car corral.

Should be a great day, weather permitting.

Hope the Cadillac Car Corral has a great turn out!

Pirelli World Challenge

The first Midwest event for the World Challenge is Friday May 30 - Sunday, June 1 in Detroit. Cadillac Racing will have a car corral for all V series Cadillacs.

Is anyone on the forum going to this event? May decide to jump in the CTS-V and head over there.

Cadillac is leading the manufacturer points and Johnny and Andy are second and third in driver points. Should be a great weekend of racing.

Maybe Next Year

With such a short time frame until the race weekend and checking hotel prices in the area, I've decided to skip the race this year. I can think of a lot of other things to spend $1000 plus on, besides being in Detroit! There should be several CTS-V's there, as I saw quite a few listed on the CTS-V forum I belong to. Have fun and be safe. We'll meet up another time I'm sure.:wave:

My wife Lynn and I will be there on Saturday for all of the festivities in our XLR, since GizmoQ contacted Cadillac Racing Team marketing director to clarify that base XLR's are allowed into the car corral.

Should be a great day, weather permitting.

Hope the Cadillac Car Corral has a great turn out!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom