Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Help! Fascia Upgrade from '07 to '09

Batmobile

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2007 Raven Black XLR-V
Thinking about a front refresh for my '07 XLR-V, my understanding is that the new bumper fits on the older model.

Question is, where would one source the whole fascia with a good price and shipped internationally?

It seems difficult and hard on the wallet to go with OEM, as some parts are discontinued. Appreciate your thoughts, many thanks!

forget it .Half of the parts for the 09 are as you said no longer available so a used front facia with lower grille, lights and covers will bring 2000-2500 in the states because its rare and otherwise you will have to total an 09 because of no parts. .Not counting you will need a new upper grill if you want it to fit properly. you can use the 04-08 grille but the 09 has a sharper front middle and it looks weird. shipping would cost a fortune to get it to you.

Thanks Mickey,
So I suppose best bet would be a junkyard that would sell the whole front bumper including parts. Shipping will be a pain, however, the car deserves the front refresh if I want to keep it for a long time.

that is correct . You do know the low numbers or 09's made and I know of 2 people that also want to do the same swap so its going to be a hard find. The last 09 parted out was hit in the front. You will need to find a flood car I would think to have good parts.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom