Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

FS: Set of 4 Brand New Genuine GM Polished XLR-V Wheels and Tires and TPMS and Centers

ebferro

My XLR/V(s)
2007 Red XLR-V
About 4 years ago, I decided to get a set of polished wheels for my '07 XLR-V to replace the original painted silver wheels. I bought a brand new set from GM Parts along with a new set of OE Pirelli tires and a set of TPMS and center caps. I had the tires and TPMS mounted and balanced but lost interest in the car so I never bothered to put the wheels on the car. These wheels have been in storage since then. They have never touched the ground on the car. I have recently traded my '07 XLR-V for a yet to be received 2016 CTS-V. So, there's no way these wheels are going to be mounted on that car. I've got about $4000 invested in these wheels, tires, TPMS and center caps and have absolutely no use for them. I'd like to get them out of my storage area. So, I'm offering them for sale here. I'd like to get $2500 for the wheels, tires, TPMS and center caps and am willing to pay shipping to anywhere in the CONUS at that price. I've only taken pictures of two of wheels but the other 2 are identical, they are brand new just like those that have been photographed. On the back of each wheel, cast into the wheel itself is the following information. As I said, I'd like to get $2500 out of these items but since I have absolutely no use for them, I'm open to offers, even ridiculous ones. Please contact me at ebferro at corryrubber.com if you're interested. Let's see if we can work out a deal.
GM
Italy
19 x 8.5J x 61
SL1909
Speedline
AA-356
T-DOT

Attachments

• CenterCaps.JPG
    CenterCaps.JPG
    98.4 KB · Views: 453
  • Tire1.jpg
    Tire1.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 454
  • Tire2.JPG
    Tire2.JPG
    100.3 KB · Views: 448
  • Tire3.JPG
    Tire3.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 424
  • Wheel1.jpg
    Wheel1.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 454
  • Wheel2.jpg
    Wheel2.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 529
Sc jam
These were sold. Week or so after it was offered.
V Happy

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back