Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

GM Press Release fuel pump control module

lamancha

My XLR/V(s)
2005 red metallic xlr
Please help........we are looking for a fuel pump control module for a 2005 xlr. I know they are no longer made by GM but right now we are dead in the water.

Try a Chev parts counter,,,,

CC Clarke will probably jump in with his experienced answer,,,but until then you might check the fuel pump module parts number for the XLR to the number for a '05 Corvette.... May be the same pump and I'm sure there are plenty of those fuel pumps available through GM parts counters out there. Good luck

p z

CC Clarke will probably jump in with his experienced answer,,,but until then you might check the fuel pump module parts number for the XLR to the number for a '05 Corvette.... May be the same pump and I'm sure there are plenty of those fuel pumps available through GM parts counters out there. Good luck

p z

Thanks we can get fuel pumps if needed but it is the fuel pump control module that is the problem

:pat: OK,,sorry..... I read too fast. The question then is why wouldn't the control module be the same for the XLR as in the Corvette? Just asking

:pat: OK,,sorry..... I read too fast. The question then is why wouldn't the control module be the same for the XLR as in the Corvette? Just asking
I don't know this is from the dealer service department. It's funny all of a sudden they have located the part after 3 weeks and should have it in 2 weeks
Thanks

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back