Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Funny thing happened on the way to work

Grocery-Gtr

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2005 XLR Xenon Blue, I call "Blue Thunder."
Funny how things happen. Remember, I'm a brand new owner of 1 week. I'm driving to work at approximately Jan 4, 10:00am. Low and behold, I see a fellow XLRian driving threw downtown Atlanta, then transitioning to I-20. Took pictures in the hope that the driver is on this forum so we can meet for the first XLR Club of Georgia (just kidding bout the club). His tag had an "Alumni of Oklahoma University." I've been driving route for 7 years.

Attachments

• Fellow XLR.jpg
    Fellow XLR.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
Wow, Thats pretty cool. 5 years and I haven't seen another one yet.
For 12 years I've known of one and he is a member of my church and that was it...... That was the only one until Monday.... To funny......

I think I am now the second guy in DE that owns one. Here are the two. :)

Attachments

• IMG_5692.JPG
    IMG_5692.JPG
    435 KB · Views: 252
That's funny. So this is not a regular occurrence. A mystical creature like Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Mermaids and Unicorns.....

Last edited:
it is funny. I had a Mary Kay friend that said she used to see Pink cars almost every time she went on a trip. I cannot remember ever seeing one on the highway.

img_5692-jpg.13547

it is funny. I had a Mary Kay friend that said she used to see Pink cars almost every time she went on a trip. I cannot remember ever seeing one on the highway.
A mystical creature like Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Mermaids and Unicorns.....

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom