Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Goodbye

Paul,
How is the old Elephant Hotel doing? Haven't been in your neighborhood in years.
I too have had NO problems with my XLR. Just runs fine and is a joy to drive with the top down.:wave:

Serves as a Somers Historical Museum and a Town Hall. So it' put to good use. It just received a face lift, paint,etc.
My XLR is also a joy to drive. Especially with the top down on our northern county roads.

Its been my experience that most people who have had problems with there car can be attributed to lack of driving (hardest abuse to any car is just letting it sit), having it serviced by unqualified people. I had a few minor problems when I first bought my XLR but it was fixed by cadillac XLR qualified mechanics and runs find, looks fantastic and at times very difficult for me to decide if I should take out the Vette or the XLR.:D

Speedway

Update

Just happened to be at the dealership the other day. My old XLR is still there and has sprung yet another leak. They said it was the power steering this time. They have now had it over two months since I traded it for the vette. So sad. However I'm glad they own it and not me.

XLR Pain

The dealer had mine all summer replaced most everything from the engine back to the rear wheel bearings all under warranty too brought her home and it was DOA and back to the dealer. When I got her back I traded her for a new CTS. Now my wife has a car she can again trust.

Just happened to be at the dealership the other day. My old XLR is still there and has sprung yet another leak. They said it was the power steering this time. They have now had it over two months since I traded it for the vette. So sad. However I'm glad they own it and not me.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom