Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Have pristine 2005 XLR; will pay cash to "trade up" to XLR-V in comparable condition

ajarnfox

Account Suspended
My XLR/V(s)
2005 Satin Nickle XLR
XLR 3.jpgDSC_3569.JPGDSC_3582.JPGDSC_3574.JPG2005 XLR 1.JPGI am 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] owner of a mint condition 2005 XLR (satin nickel, black interior) with 34,500 miles, and I would like to “trade up” to an XLR-V. If you have an XLR-V in comparable condition (40,000 miles max) and would like to get some cash and continue driving a beautiful, like-new XLR, let’s talk.

I am a retired professor and live in Pullman, WA (near Spokane). If you have an XLR-V, live within 500 miles, and are interested in a trade, please contact me at ajarn_f@yahoo.com. I would be happy to send photos of my XLR. Regarding the cash to trade up, I’m thinking the difference in the Black Book prices on the two vehicles.

Last edited:
View attachment 8181View attachment 8182View attachment 8183View attachment 8184View attachment 8185I am 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] owner of a mint condition 2005 XLR (satin nickel, black interior) with 34,500 miles, and I would like to “trade up” to an XLR-V. If you have an XLR-V in comparable condition (40,000 miles max) and would like to get some cash and continue driving a beautiful, like-new XLR, let’s talk.

I am a retired professor and live in Pullman, WA (near Spokane). If you have an XLR-V, live within 500 miles, and are interested in a trade, please contact me at ajarn_f@yahoo.com. I would be happy to send photos of my XLR. Regarding the cash to trade up, I’m thinking the difference in the Black Book prices on the two vehicles.
Sir to trade up to an 06 V silver over black with 8300 miles 6 year owner it would never be the difference between book you know that I know that but money talks and all things can be let go of interesting though your car looks great..jerz

Sent from my SM-T357T using Tapatalk

What is your reasoning in not selling your car and purchasing a V model?

All I could figure out his he is and X professor he has figured the variables and every equation in his deal in his mind he feels this would be the best way to go after all but there are many greater variables between an XLR and an xlr-v cost performance handling and many other things so although he is a professor I'm willing to debate him on this and I'm just a simple retired truck driver although I was like a professor because I was a union man with 40 years g tenure LOL jerz..p.s why was there a $30,000 difference approximately between the two vehicles when they came out side by side? For the professor?...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

One last thing why would anybody who's ever owned the V trade down that's very perplexing even coming from the professor.jerz?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

But I will say this his car looks absolutely pristine and it shows it was taken care of exceptionally well

Sent from my SM-T357T using Tapatalk

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back