Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

headlights taillights lots for sale

mickeytee

Seasoned Member
Well I had a minute while at the hospital to look and see that Ebay is full of headlights and taillights for sale. I remember a year ago when one popped up ,it was sold instantly no matter the condition. All those flood cars have put a surplus of lights out there. I am writing this so we can reflect in a year as to how the market will change.
First the taillights. there are 20 for sale from 7,000 to 4,000 3,500 and most are around 2500 as low as 800 for broken up parts. The cost to repair now has gone up from 550 to 700 from vettronics so its time for some competition for those repairs. Proper parts to repair are out there . Most listing offer no warranty but state they work.
Headlights, there are 20 of them for sale, mostly flood cars that several owners here that have bought them will attest to the fact that the motors are rusted up, the connections are shot and the chrome is already starting to pit and tarnish.Prices range from 6000 5000 for a new one to 1000 for junk that do not have any of the hardware parts. 20 have sold in the last 3 months for a price of 3000 for a new one to 600 for broken up parts. all except one have the burned upper lens.

So lets revisit the site in 6 months. The show will fall. Insurance companies are not buying these from ebay and cars continue to total at about 5-6 a month for easy repairs except for the parts issue

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom