Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Hello I'm new to the forum - 2009 black raven Cadillac XLR-V

goldnroa

My XLR/V(s)
2009 BLK XLR-V
Greetings fellow XLR owners. My name is Cam. I bought my first 2009 black raven Cadillac XLR-V w 35k miles about a year ago but never posted an introduction here till now. I live in New Jersey. I had been thinking about this car and or a corvette for a couple of years but when i saw this baby i decided this was it! :worship: I am hoping to get and share some knowledge from other owners about these cars. i just had new front rotors and pads put in at nearby Cadillac dealership. So far that and an oil change is all I've done to it. It now has 40k miles.....the car runs great and looks amazing. i just love driving it with the top down in the warm weather. :cool:

Congrats on your on your new ride. I've owned two over the last 12-13 years and enjoyed them both. My last was an '06 V and traded it this year for a new Corvette Z06. New car is awesome, but still miss the V!

Enjoy your new ride, they are truly amazing cars!

Greetings fellow XLR owners. My name is Cam. I bought my first 2009 black raven Cadillac XLR-V w 35k miles about a year ago but never posted an introduction here till now. I live in New Jersey. I had been thinking about this car and or a corvette for a couple of years but when i saw this baby i decided this was it! :worship: I am hoping to get and share some knowledge from other owners about these cars. i just had new front rotors and pads put in at nearby Cadillac dealership. So far that and an oil change is all I've done to it. It now has 40k miles.....the car runs great and looks amazing. i just love driving it with the top down in the warm weather. :cool:

Congratulations!

Welcome to the XLR Owners Group!

This Forum is full of people with experience, knowledge and the know-how to keep things running!:wave:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom