Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

HEY ALL!!

mtrocket

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2007 Red Jewel XLR
I hope you don't mind, but I followed you here... better late than never, I guess!!! WOW... even my own personalized rocket smilie!!!
:rocket: COOL!!!!

I hope you don't mind, but I followed you here... better late than never, I guess!!! WOW... even my own personalized rocket smilie!!!
:rocket: COOL!!!!

Welcome to the XLR Net. :blinzel:

Welcome

Welcome to this forum MTRocket, I really appreciate the last post of yours to my thread on the other forum before I was banned. Glad you and all the other great folks are here. First Robin

I also thank you for your support and glad you have found us. Everything happened so fast that anyone not on the old forum missed out. We still have friends over there, but be careful. The moderator is banning :bash: members over there that are informing others as to where we are, so do a PM if you want others to know where we are.He is also a member over here so he will be monitoring not moderating what we say and quite frankly I don't want to say anything. It's over.
Bobo (BB)
Welcome to this forum MTRocket, I really appreciate the last post of yours to my thread on the other forum before I was banned. Glad you and all the other great folks are here. First Robin

I also thank you for your support and glad you have found us. Everything happened so fast that anyone not on the old forum missed out. We still have friends over there, but be careful. The moderator is banning :bash: members over there that are informing others as to where we are, so do a PM if you want others to know where we are.He is also a member over here so he will be monitoring not moderating what we say and quite frankly I don't want to say anything. It's over.
Bobo (BB)

To tell you the truth, I have not been to the other forum since I found you all moved to this one. I wasn't sure whether the moderator over there could see PM's or not, so I emailed a member to find you...
Rod

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back