Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Hi All, New Member here

geswaim

My Name is Gary and I just picked up a 2009 Black XLR. I'm located in East Tennessee and I'm an avid car buff. This is my first XLR and I hope to learn from this site as well as share my experiences with this car.

Welcome! You are in a great location to be able to attend a lot of forum events (I'm jealous)! Enjoy your new ride, just in time for top down weather :wave:

Welcome to the best Xlr site around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum. It looks like you picked a great color. Check out the events page. We have one coming up in Columbus,OH (Dublin, OH), would love to have you Join us. Enjoy your new ride.

Dead battery

How do I open my 2006 XLRV if I have a dead car battery?
Glenn

In the back bumper driver side there is a square pry that open carefully and the dealer should've givin you a emergency key.
fd98b788110cc2c7c0e186c964d8c373.jpg
turn the key to open the trunk then there is a lever hidden on the left side trunk liner. Unless you have the windows down then there is a lever on the floor by the passenger and drivers side doors.

0573467b101d6cbb8271117fc6e99584.jpg

Glenn

Welcome aboard. Mine is base 2006 but infrared. What color is your v

Dead Battery

Glenn
Use the long key in the left lower corner of the rear bumper cover (open square painted plug) That will release the rear lid and then you can pull the handle to open the doors, then the hood for battery access.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom