Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Leather Upholstery

Steve Lee

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
Hey guys, I found a place where leather dye can be obtained at a nominal cost and I used it to dye a couple of spots on my upholstery where the color was gone or stained. I had a ballpoint pen mark on the armrest, and a couple of spots on in the area of the door pulls where it was worn off. I followed the instructions on the bottle and Yeah!! It looked like new!! Search, "The Seat Doctor" (in Illinois) and talk to the guy. His name is Andy. He has a lot of photos on his site of "before" and "after" upholstery.He had my "shale" in stock at a cost of $23.50, shipping included, for a 4oz. bottle, and I had it in 3 days. His number is 815-570-9534.

Hi All,
Good afternoon. Just another day in Paradise and only 50 days til Spring!!!!! Great info. Thanks

Leather dye

Hi All,
Good afternoon. Just another day in Paradise and only 50 days til Spring!!!!! Great info. Thanks

You, and all on the forum are quite welcome! A lot of you people have helped me, so I just want to give back to all of you!!

Good find,,,,

Thanks for the tip Steve ............. is this the company you speak of?

Seat Doctors Mobile Vinyl and Leather Seat Repair Rockford, Il
While I don't need car service help,,,my boat rear seat needs some attention from where a feral cat left his claw marks :mad:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom