Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

News: Looking for a 2009 V?

Bakertech

Seasoned Member
There is a 2009 Chalet Red V with grey interior near Toronto Ontario. Beautiful condition.

Low mileage I am told. Chrome - 10 equal length spoke 19" wheels. Some curb rash and bigger Pirelli run flats are on the front!

$60k CDN$, deduct 20% for U$.

I took 2 photos but cannot download them to this page.
Also saw on the www a grey 2009V 42,000 miles for sale in TX. Only 239 V's made in 2009.

Gord Baker.

There is a 2009 Chalet Red V with grey interior near Toronto Ontario. Beautiful condition.

Low mileage I am told. Chrome - 10 equal length spoke 19" wheels. Some curb rash and bigger Pirelli run flats are on the front!

$60k CDN$, deduct 20% for U$.

I took 2 photos but cannot download them to this page.
Also saw on the www a grey 2009V 42,000 miles for sale in TX. Only 239 V's made in 2009.

Gord Baker.

Is this the one from Leggatt Motors? It has Cashmere interior. If you know of a 2009 Canadian V with Crystal Red/Ebony I am interested.

2009 V

Is this the one from Leggatt Motors? It has Cashmere interior. If you know of a 2009 Canadian V with Crystal Red/Ebony I am interested.

This is the second one Leggat's have had in during the past 2 years. Possibly Cashmere.
Looks a different shade than mine. I am located near that Dealership. I can send you photos if you give me your email addy, or perhaps you have already seen it.

Gord.

Thanks, it is march group inc @ yahoo . ca no spaces. I bought my first XLR from them in 2006 and 9 years later I am on number 3. The one Leggatt' have pictured on Auto trader has cashmere interior. I would be interested in any Canadian (260mph/kmh speedo) Red XLR-V (Crystal Red in 08 and 09 Infrared in 06 and 07) with Ebony interior with low mileage.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom