Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Missing in action

lookingtobuy

Hi guys and girls been about a month but haven't stopped driving lil belle , Wife said hope she keeps you warm in bed during winter LOL . Will have more time to enjoy spending on forum when I put her away for winter , hope everybody is having a great fall , nice country drives colour change on the leaves . Thinking of taking lil belle to Florida when the wife and I go down for the month just don't want any snow or salt to get on her [ have to watch the weather forecast then ] . To the friends that I have met here and the new ones to be have a great day p.s. 1 item I did run into don't know how rare they are but I have a set of original xlr V emblems never used with hardware for the bolt on 1 if anybody interested , keeping mine original have a great day everybody text soon . Last but not least PHIL this is where the lil belle comes from for the black beast heres the real lil belle and all 2 and a half pounds of her. SAM_1105.jpgshe loves to go for rides to diary queen for that small cone

Last but not least PHIL this is where the lil belle comes from for the black beast heres the real lil belle and all 2 and a half pounds of her.View attachment 5852she loves to go for rides to diary queen for that small cone

That's great that you're having so much fun with the car. And I'm all with you on "Lil Belle" and the rides. My dog, Gus, goes with me EVERYWHERE - - here he is waiting on me while at breakfast recently. Ya'll have fun in FL - - - sure to be warmer than where you are!!
Gus in XLR.JPG

SNOW

That's great that you're having so much fun with the car. And I'm all with you on "Lil Belle" and the rides. My dog, Gus, goes with me EVERYWHERE - - here he is waiting on me while at breakfast recently. Ya'll have fun in FL - - - sure to be warmer than where you are!!
View attachment 5874

HOLY CRAP PHIL THERE CALLING FOR SNOW THURSDAY NIGHT OR SHOULD I SAY FLURRIES STILL DAM COLD FOR OCT 15

My Belated Congrats & Welcome !

Summers almost here for you and for me. Thank goodness. ;) Welcome to The XLR Site.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom