Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Mullins Auto would like to offer parts for the XLR and XLR-V models.

I have requested permission to offer parts and field requests for our XLR and XLR-V cars. We have a ton of good parts and if allowed will be updating the classified section soon. Thanks for the time and look forward to a solid relationship with the members here. Thanks! -Elliot

I have called before but they do not ship most parts . Have you cleared that problem up yet?
If it was a very small, inexpensive part they may have declined to ship. But I am not to concerned about the that and if I can I will ship anything. Something to keep in mind though; it costs us about $50 to sell a part. So if someone asks us to sell them a $25 part we literally lose $25. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense at first but when you have a CFO break it down it gets your attention really quickly. Thanks

If it was a very small, inexpensive part they may have declined to ship. But I am not to concerned about the that and if I can I will ship anything. Something to keep in mind though; it costs us about $50 to sell a part. So if someone asks us to sell them a $25 part we literally lose $25. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense at first but when you have a CFO break it down it gets your attention really quickly. Thanks

Nope I tried to buy a hood and rear bumper and was told pickup only . You do not ship large items.

Nope I tried to buy a hood and rear bumper and was told pickup only . You do not ship large items.
:chuckle Wow, its actually harder to buy in person than to have it shipped. I wish you remembered who you talked to... I am sorry that they told you that. Nonetheless, we have a 3000 sq. Ft. Shipping department with a crew that has been packing pallets and boxes for 24 years. We use so much packing material that we own our own equipment to make bubble wrap and are in the the process of developing our own product to ship body panels to insure a damage free delivery. Because we are in a rural town we ship 99% of all orders, we have a fleet of delivery trucks that travels the Midwest. On any given day we ship 50+ orders via USPS and FedEx, freight shipments account for another 50. At the moment we have 1200 vehicles on our lot and 85,000 parts in inventory. If anyone is ever told that we don't ship just go online and contact the owner, they would love the opportunity to fix that issue. Let me know if you need anything and I will do my best to help.

Nice To Have a Parts Source : )

Not that I mind, but who did you ask permission from?
I thought I used a link were it said that I needed to request permission..:confused:

FYI, "ROB" is the Boss over The XLR Net Club. He da Man. But that being said, sounds like he gave you a 'pass'. I for one am pleased to learn of folks that target and provide XLR Parts Availability. Not like G.M. is making anymore of them these days. Yet the proof of the pudding is in the eating. So, yes, excellent service, fair and honest dealing is 'The Name Of The Game'. :cool:

Parts

:chuckle Wow, its actually harder to buy in person than to have it shipped. I wish you remembered who you talked to... I am sorry that they told you that. Nonetheless, we have a 3000 sq. Ft. Shipping department with a crew that has been packing pallets and boxes for 24 years. We use so much packing material that we own our own equipment to make bubble wrap and are in the the process of developing our own product to ship body panels to insure a damage free delivery. Because we are in a rural town we ship 99% of all orders, we have a fleet of delivery trucks that travels the Midwest. On any given day we ship 50+ orders via USPS and FedEx, freight shipments account for another 50. At the moment we have 1200 vehicles on our lot and 85,000 parts in inventory. If anyone is ever told that we don't ship just go online and contact the owner, they would love the opportunity to fix that issue. Let me know if you need anything and I will do my best to help.

Got any headlights? 10 pin 2008 model year

Got any headlights? 10 pin 2008 model year
I have a few headlights, will check pin count. We also have some that would be a great project for someone, they have dirt inside the housing and will need to be disassembled. I'm open to suggestions on price, I am not sure how much labor would be involved but would take that into consideration.

Asking $2020

I have a few headlights, will check pin count. We also have some that would be a great project for someone, they have dirt inside the housing and will need to be disassembled. I'm open to suggestions on price, I am not sure how much labor would be involved but would take that into consideration.

If there is dirt, moisture probably got in too. The adaptive motor may be shot. $800 maybe. I would need to pre-bake and open the headlight, maybe print a new lens and gasket cover, re-metalize the reflector, maybe print a new DRL lens. Clean and test the adaptive motor inside, bi-xenon solenoid check, socket check....

If there is dirt, moisture probably got in too. The adaptive motor may be shot. $800 maybe. I would need to pre-bake and open the headlight, maybe print a new lens and gasket cover, re-metalize the reflector, maybe print a new DRL lens. Clean and test the adaptive motor inside, bi-xenon solenoid check, socket check....
-SOLD 4/1/18
xlr1.jpgxlr2.jpgxlr4.jpg

Edit..........
Right side sold. Left side will be too very soon but still for sale as of 4pm cst. $700

Attachments

• xlr3.jpg
    xlr3.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 225
Last edited:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC