Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Bigbizz

My XLR/V(s)
2006 XLR, Gold Mist
Hi I'm a new owner of a 2006 Gold Mist XLR 34,000 original miles, awaiting delivery in PA. I'm a Classic Car restorer and a Service Manager at a private shop. I'm the owner of a 67 Shelby Cobra, 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Trac, and a Rotisserie Resto-Mod 65 Mustang that I place in car shows. I'm looking forward to showing my XLR (only 335 built in 2006).

Hi I'm a new owner of a 2006 Gold Mist XLR 34,000 original miles, awaiting delivery in PA. I'm a Classic Car restorer and a Service Manager at a private shop. I'm the owner of a 67 Shelby Cobra, 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Trac, and a Rotisserie Resto-Mod 65 Mustang that I place in car shows. I'm looking forward to showing my XLR (only 335 built in 2006).
Welcome to the group!

Welcome Bigbizz!
Good to see another Southeast PA person with an XLR!
Post some pics of the car when you get it, the Gold is a nice color and do not see many of them.
Cobra and Mustang sound nice too.
I wanted to look at a Goldmist 2006 that was for sale in Fla while I was working there for a week, but the guy did not make time for me to see it, so I ended up with the 2005 I have now. Got it from another seller in Fla and had it shipped to PA last June.
My work office is in Exton, near where your zip code is.
I have a 67 Nova and 57 Chevy Restomods, as well as a C5 Convertible, and live near Maple Grove Raceway.

Welcome aboard!!!!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back