Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

NEW OWNER OF 2007 RAVEN BLACK XLR

Glad To Be Here...Thank You

Thanks Rexster314....loving the car..enjoying the search for others that love these cars..

Thanks Rexster314....loving the car..enjoying the search for others that love these cars..

You really want to learn about these cars, start from the first postings in each section. It'll take you some time but it's a treasure trove of information about these cars

New Owner

Welcome to the form. I am also new too. I have a '09 in a Crystal Red. Happy motoring...

Congrats and welcome, I also live in N.Y. I am from long island, you the first fellow New Yorker I have seen here.

Oops hit send by mistake there, was going to say I'm in the Scranton pa area, not too far from most of NY.

Welcome aboard!

HI ALL..GLAD HERE WITH FELLOW XLR ENTHUSIASTS...

Welcome aboard, fellow enthusiast!
My previous XLR was a 2007 Black Raven black on black beauty like yours. A very stealthy looking machine and difficult for me to part with. I'm sure you're enjoying your exceptional car and all the admiring comments you receive. What has more visual impact than a well waxed black classic? I'm currently driving a Crystal Red 2008 XLR-V. I truly love it, but my heart will always belong to my first love.

Welcome aboard, fellow enthusiast!
My previous XLR was a 2007 Black Raven black on black beauty like yours. A very stealthy looking machine and difficult for me to part with. I'm sure you're enjoying your exceptional car and all the admiring comments you receive. What has more visual impact than a well waxed black classic? I'm currently driving a Crystal Red 2008 XLR-V. I truly love it, but my heart will always belong to my first love.

A well waxed red XLR

Welcome to you both, J7W with your Black 07 and Ol Timr with my obvious favorite an 09 Red! :cool:

THANKS TO ALL

NOT TOO GOOD AT REPLYING TO THREAD...LEARNING...BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS CAR FOR AVERY LONG TIME...CANT BELIEVE IT BELONGS TO ME ...KNOW YOU ALL FEEL THE SAME OR YOU WOULD NOT BE HERE

NOT TOO GOOD AT REPLYING TO THREAD...LEARNING...BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS CAR FOR AVERY LONG TIME...CANT BELIEVE IT BELONGS TO ME ...KNOW YOU ALL FEEL THE SAME OR YOU WOULD NOT BE HERE

Welcome to the club in having the 2nd fastest XLR color. How many miles on your new Dream Machine?

Hi Army.....29,000 miles...one owner ..garage kept...How about yours

Love the color being black but in all honesty..as long as it's an XLR..any color works....sounds like I like this car ;);)

Hi Army.....29,000 miles...one owner ..garage kept...How about yours

Only like entering car shows in showing the world what car they should have purchased. Averaging 100 miles a month, 20,431 total miles.

Millage on XLR

Greetings to all, On my 09 Caddy XLR It only has 18,200 miles. When I got it at the end of Feb. 2016 it had 16,000. I drove it back to Charleston, SC from Dallas & added a few more miles on it. For the last few months It has not moved much due to me having bypass surgery. Now I will be putting a few more miles on it. I also have a couple of other cars too that must be driven. ,03 Thunderbird, 05 Ram SLT Daytona, ,97 Caddy Eldro, & now the ,09 XLR.
For all of you XLR owners have fun showing your ride off. :thumbsup

BACK TO YOU...sorry took so long..

HI.....not a lot of us that I see on Long Island....can go far and in between before you see another XLR....

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom