Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

New to the Forum

Dale&Phil

Account Suspended
My XLR/V(s)
2004 Neiman Marcus Edition XLR
Hello Everyone. Happy to say that last week I bought #15 of 101 - a Neiman Marcus Edition XLR. Great car! Actually flew to Chicago to pick it up and drove the 2,000 miles back to California with just one stop in Denver. The car made it fast and fun. We have only 20K miles so the car is essentially near mint. But I do wonder if I might not have the original floor mats, as they have no holes to secure themselves on the hooks on the floor. Does anyone here know where to get original replacement parts for the NM XLR?

Welcome to the forum and congratulatuions on your acquision. If your mats have a little clear plastic loop sewn into the back of them they are probably factory and should have a little cap that pops over them to hold them down. I ordered new Lloyds Mats when I got my 2006 V Series and it came with the holes pre-punched and the plastic grommets that snap in around the holes. That's the newer version of attaching them. If you live near the San Fernando Valley, the Lloyd's Mat's Corporate Office is in Northridge and they are very helpful if you need your mat's brought up to the new version.

Have fun in your new ride.

Hello Everyone. Happy to say that last week I bought #15 of 101 - a Neiman Marcus Edition XLR. Great car! Actually flew to Chicago to pick it up and drove the 2,000 miles back to California with just one stop in Denver. The car made it fast and fun. We have only 20K miles so the car is essentially near mint. But I do wonder if I might not have the original floor mats, as they have no holes to secure themselves on the hooks on the floor. Does anyone here know where to get original replacement parts for the NM XLR?

Great to see you love your new ride as we all do here and welcome to the forum of plenty years of XLR knowledge. As for the original Mats finding new maybe next to impossible, but if interested here’s my link to save you 10% to order Lloyd’s Mats. I order new ones for mine as mine originals are pretty worn. Check them out here: Home page
We also offer the awesome WindRestrictor, LED Lit Door Sills, and other LED Lighting items....all at this link too. See the pictures
30caaf3fed6dac53e15dfc390e2bf3fb.png
863ff973434fa01b474731b3619b8175.png

BTW there is a 15 Year Homecoming Event coming up the last week of September in Bowling Green Ky. About 40 XLR will be there. Check it out at this link if interested in attending.
Bowling Green Reunion - 15 Years - Cadillac XLR Forum - Cadillac XLR and Cadillac XLR-V Forums | Blog

Sent from Grand Daddy iPhone using Tapatalk

Great to see you love your new ride as we all do here and welcome to the forum of plenty years of XLR knowledge. As for the original Mats finding new maybe next to impossible, but if interested here’s my link to save you 10% to order Lloyd’s Mats. I order new ones for mine as mine originals are pretty worn. Check them out here: Home page
We also offer the awesome WindRestrictor, LED Lit Door Sills, and other LED Lighting items....all at this link too. See the pictures
30caaf3fed6dac53e15dfc390e2bf3fb.png
863ff973434fa01b474731b3619b8175.png

BTW there is a 15 Year Homecoming Event coming up the last week of September in Bowling Green Ky. About 40 XLR will be there. Check it out at this link if interested in attending.
Bowling Green Reunion - 15 Years - Cadillac XLR Forum - Cadillac XLR and Cadillac XLR-V Forums | Blog

Sent from Grand Daddy iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome and congrats be sure to try and attend the 15 yr bowling green Kentucky event sept 24th-30. Some of us will show up on Thursday -sun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome! Now you just need to turn around and drive 2,000+ miles back to come to the 15th Anniversary get together in Bowling Green!

Welcome to The XLR Forum

Good people and great cars here. Welcome. Bought mine in San Diego from original owners a few years ago. Please post some pictures when you can. Again, Welcome! :cool:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom