Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

new/used patrts

nos/ good used parts

what parts do you need? lots of people on here have spare cars

"Instrument panel side trim panel"/ left, for "Ruby red"? car. 2005 (Piece is light beige color and is the air duct on the end of the dash that matches up with the one in the door), "Front grill opening filler" (black plastic "egg crate looking" piece below the grill, in center of front bumper), driver backrest seatcover (very light beige/ grayish color?), left "Door sill plate"; (Probably stuck on w/adhesive @ factory,} and hard to remove a used one with out bending it. Cadillac has it new for $153.13 + tax!!!!!! Note: All the descriptions in quotes, are Cadillac part names. (I asked for availabilty and Part names @ my local Cadillac parts counter. They wouldn't give me part numbers, said corporate wouldn't allow them to give them out!!!!!.)

heres a link.

OEM 2005 Cadillac XLR Instrument Panel Parts | GMPartsOnline.net

I think you want part number 6 for the dash. Part number is shown but may be like most parts, Discontinued. Grille lower part number is 15247797 about 125 new, Scuff plate for door is same right and left, 10448133 and you may need the name plate extra or it may come with it. But name plate is 10307796

Not sure if you are looking for the leather seat back? if you need the insert part there are some available.

Cadillac part numbers

never heard of a dealer that would not give out part numbers. That's a new one on me.

Ive been dealing in cars for over 50 years and that's a new one on me too! The parts man said Corporate (Auto Nation) wouldn't allow him tio give out part numbers!! I've looked at and for parts many times, and when the dealer didn't have them, I was given the name and part number graciously, so I could look further. In my book, these dealerships have become a real racket, they want total control of the industry!! Not the "American Way" that I grew up with!!!

driver seat insert part

heres a link.

OEM 2005 Cadillac XLR Instrument Panel Parts | GMPartsOnline.net

I think you want part number 6 for the dash. Part number is shown but may be like most parts, Discontinued. Grille lower part number is 15247797 about 125 new, Scuff plate for door is same right and left, 10448133 and you may need the name plate extra or it may come with it. But name plate is 10307796

Not sure if you are looking for the leather seat back? if you need the insert part there are some available.

Explain what you mean by "insert part" please.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom