Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

power steering pumps

be aware that amazon is once again listing a pump with a GM part number but its a Taiwan pump and not a delco like the ones I have. Amazon pulled this listing after a dozen 1 star reviews as their listing tries to make it look like its a GM pump.. It looks like they worked around it, relisted and already have another one star from a forum member that bought one for 249 and had it dealer installed and it failed the same day. Mine are much cheaper and are A/C delco pumps . For the price of labor to install make sure you get a good one if not from me make sure its a delco pump and not a Hiwait or other aftermarket pump. Mine are gm 25897658

Well I guess this person did not really need a v pump. I never understand people join the forum, ask a question and never respond when people offer help.

Well I guess this person did not really need a v pump. I never understand people join the forum, ask a question and never respond when people offer help.
I emailed you. Yes I definitely need a pump and more than likely the pulley is stripped. I have the vehicle in storage and will look at it Saturday. I emailed pertaining aftermarket ps pumps and pics of the one you have. Thank you for your time.

Mickeytee, you are the man, I will keep this in mind if I ever need one. Thanks for looking out for and helping the community.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom