Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Robert Barnes, XLR Owner RIP

rleonard

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
06 Infra Red XLR-V Midwest Marauder; Chief Machinist
I read on FB that Bob Barnes passed on 1/17/20. A note from his daughter;

"Hello Family and Friends this is Annette, I am Robert's daughter. On Jan. 17, 2020 my father (Robert J. Barnes) went to heaven. We will be having a viewing
Jan.31,2020 from 5-7 pm
Funeral Service Feb. 1, 2020 at 11 am
The address is The Springs Funeral Services
3115 E. Platte Ave.
Colorado Springs, CO 80909
719-328-1793
You can contact Annette at 719-694-8104
There will also be services held in Illinois in the spring. I will let you know when all is confirmed.
I hope that you can join Travis and I to celebrate my Loving Father. Thank you Annette Barnes"

You beat me to this post!! I saw it too. He went to BG with us on a trip. He had a silver "X"

Supa and I saw this as well and remember ‘Red Robin’ from several trips to Bg as well as the trip to Colorado Springs, in his own back yard. On behalf of the Midwest XLR group, we will be sending flowers.

Supa and I saw this as well and remember ‘Red Robin’ from several trips to Bg as well as the trip to Colorado Springs, in his own back yard. On behalf of the Midwest XLR group, we will be sending flowers.

I must be really getting "old" and forgetful!!! And Cubby you remember everything!! 'Red Robin', I was trying to think of that all night! Couldn't think of his forum name. And the Colorado trip, how could I forget that he was there, DUH!! That was one of the really good trips!!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom