Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Roid new guy here. Will have a few questions, answers if I can help.

roid

My XLR/V(s)
2007 4.6 liter victory red Paton manning edtion
Hi guys and girls: We have a 2007 XLR 4.6 liter (Payton Maning edition # 207 of 250. Got plain Victory red paint and chrome wheels an grill) with 9,000 miles on it. Got it from original owner 5 years ago. It had a replacement battery put in it and I would like to put the original AC DELCO battery back in it. Would any one know the Numbers of that battery. Cold cranking etc. thanks for any info roid

Last edited:
battery replacement

Hi guys and girls: We have a 2007 XLR 4.6 liter (Payton Maning edition # 207 of 250. Got u plain Victory red paint and chrome wheels an grill) with 9,000 miles on it. Got it from original owner 5 years ago. It had a replacement battery put in it and I would like to put the original AC DELCO battery back in it. Would any one know the Numbers of that battery. Cold cranking etc. thanks for any info roid

so today i ordered a battery from local Gm Cadillac Dealer $215.00 list $------ my cost plus tax. Right fit all was good. I am not sure about all the tall stories being told on here and other places. NO HORROR stories at all. As the manual says the windows need to be re initialized, the mirrors re set and the dash switched back to USA miles from Km. I was not locked out, the top works perfect. and for the guy who as the story went looked in the car for 14 hours, OMG you have serious problems, get a manual there is a door open lever on the floor beside your seat. Sorry my 2cents. XLR's are not a big deal logic and common sense go's a long way in car repair. roid

Last edited:
Most of these cars are gems while a few others are nightmares. I've only experienced 1 of the issues. Fuel pump seized right after purchasing the car. Otherwise it's been a great car.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

glad you got the battery figured out. you might want to get a trickle charger/ battery maintainer so your new battery doesnt wear out too fast.
these cars tend to kill batteries if they arent driven every day.

glad you got the battery figured out. you might want to get a trickle charger/ battery maintainer so your new battery doesnt wear out too fast.
these cars tend to kill batteries if they arent driven every day.

Thanks lextoy have one. roid

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back