Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Important! Selling my V 2006 123k miles $18900

sixlogs

Hi

I’m selling my 2006 Xlr v. Car has 123k miles. Full conversion was done with Eibach shocks prior to me purchasing it. Shocks have less than 500 miles on it. Casper connectors were installed to remove the light. Car drives excellent slightly lowered in the front by turning the bolts.

I’ve put about 600 miles in last year. Here’s a list of repairs on the car: have receipts and you can call the shop which did the work.

Front and Rear leaf springs (new) - still have the old ones - on the old ones - the front needs a bolt and the rear needs the middle right rubber bushing which goes around the spring. I tried after market bolts from
The corvette but didn’t work so ended up replacing both springs with oem brand new from the dealer

Valve cover gasket and oil pan gaskets were changed. Rear main seal checked for leaks and did not have it. Supercharger tensioner pulley, water pump thermostat, all belts and hoses are brand new. I bought the car with the intention of owning it for a long time so spent on everything which was required and did get carried away with it. But engine sounds smooth and amazing now

Interior is excellent condition as well as exterior - no dings dents etc - electronics work flawlessly - no leaks in the roof or doors no drama. Original V wheels in great condition. Top works perfectly. I recently bought another car which I’ve always wanted so want to sell this to make room. There no rush to sell it as it’s been in the garage for a year.

Please email me at fawad@sixlogs.com

I’m in Houston. Clear title.
467043cfea131b16192661f880b023f2.jpg

a04e901277a1700dce6410582c659ecc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi

I’m selling my 2006 Xlr v. Car has 123k miles. Full conversion was done with Eibach shocks prior to me purchasing it. Shocks have less than 500 miles on it. Casper connectors were installed to remove the light. Car drives excellent slightly lowered in the front by turning the bolts.

I’ve put about 600 miles in last year. Here’s a list of repairs on the car: have receipts and you can call the shop which did the work.

Front and Rear leaf springs (new) - still have the old ones - on the old ones - the front needs a bolt and the rear needs the middle right rubber bushing which goes around the spring. I tried after market bolts from
The corvette but didn’t work so ended up replacing both springs with oem brand new from the dealer

Valve cover gasket and oil pan gaskets were changed. Rear main seal checked for leaks and did not have it. Supercharger tensioner pulley, water pump thermostat, all belts and hoses are brand new. I bought the car with the intention of owning it for a long time so spent on everything which was required and did get carried away with it. But engine sounds smooth and amazing now

Interior is excellent condition as well as exterior - no dings dents etc - electronics work flawlessly - no leaks in the roof or doors no drama. Original V wheels in great condition. Top works perfectly. I recently bought another car which I’ve always wanted so want to sell this to make room. There no rush to sell it as it’s been in the garage for a year.

Please email me at fawad@sixlogs.com

I’m in Houston. Clear title.
467043cfea131b16192661f880b023f2.jpg

a04e901277a1700dce6410582c659ecc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My buddy is looking for a V, is the car still available? He loves mine so much he wants one too.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom