Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

SERVICE CONTRACTS

now thats what i call a DEAL !!!!!
how long ago did you get it and whats the name of the credit union?

I purchased the warranty in dec. of 2013. It didn't go into effect for a month after purchasing. I felt more comfortable going through the credit union than a dealership with their hand out. I also talked with my credit union on the performance of the warranty company. Which they said they haven't had one complaint in the eight yrs of selling. The credit union is Numark credit union. I will try and get the name of the warranty company later after work.

You did well with that purchase,,,

Quote: "I felt more comfortable going through the credit union than a dealership with their hand out."

More like their hand in your wallet bleeding the buyer for every dollar they can get!

Much like their 'Dealer Doc Fees' and the other BS add-ons the financial closer tries to swindle you out of....

One has to have their 'war face' on when dealing with some of these dealerships

p z

stella any luck with name very interested. My 06 coming up on ten years.

stella any luck with name very interested. My 06 coming up on ten years.

It's called members choice it's backed by Cuna investment financial. Theirs a thread all about the research I and others had done. It's under aftermarket warranty advanced search it. I haven't used yet but I did notice a quarter size oil spot on the floor so looks like I'm do so I will post when done.

It's called members choice it's backed by Cuna investment financial. Theirs a thread all about the research I and others had done. It's under aftermarket warranty advanced search it. I haven't used yet but I did notice a quarter size oil spot on the floor so looks like I'm do so I will post when done.

Anyone heard of Autopom. They get good ratings from reviews and other websites beside theirs. or Endurance. Waiting for quotes from them.

Anyone heard of Autopom. They get good ratings from reviews and other websites beside theirs. or Endurance. Waiting for quotes from them.

Delta has sent me a quote. Anyone know good/bad about them?

Just checked and delivery on my car was 04/29/2005.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom