Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Suspension Control Module Options

Hey

Doesn't the "Service Ride Control " message also indicate that the vehicle speed is limited and other parameters are also affected ? Think that the tape idea is not the best way to go. Got to think about down the road and resale of the car one day.

Someone here probably has a solution Would think it may involve the Tech II and or a check out of or replacement of the simulators you bought.

Bill
I am another one of the dreaded "service ride control" club. But mine also says speed limited to 80 mph. And it does just that. Will not go over 80 . If I try it feel like it's in neutral. Any help out there ?

you are getting a response from the yaw module. did you disconnect the position sensors on each wheel and install a simulator? the problem is the yaw signal runs thru the abs system then thru the main control . we are working on it.
Hello mickeytee. This is Darrell Gray from Jacson MS. Not to get off the subject but I am a new member with a 2006 XLR 4.6 base model with a power steering problem. After the car heats up the pump starts whining and the steering becomes difficult. I had the radiator replaced about a month ago because of leakage in the plastic housing and it has not run the same. Tried to find part number 25897658 but no one stocks this item. Can you help? Please email met at darrellgray2004@yahoo.com or call me at 601-291-4094

I am another one of the dreaded "service ride control" club. But mine also says speed limited to 80 mph. And it does just that. Will not go over 80 . If I try it feel like it's in neutral. Any help out there ?
Call me 843-543-5253 Steve. I have a solution to your problem but will need more information before recommending my bypass module. The suspension module on the 2004-2005 xlr's have a problem with water damage. Replacing the module is always an option for around $3K. Switch to regular corvette shocks and install my bypass to remove the "service ride control" and "speed limited to 80mph". check out this video.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom