Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Vettronics rebuilt my tail light!

Steve O'

So just bought a 2006 XLR-V from a Cadillac Dealer in Lake Wales FL. They ignored my calls after I got it home and realized just the upper most led was burning. Luckily, I found this forum and Vettronics phone number. I was a little worried as I only saw a post about it but none to say the job was complete. So I shipped my only taillight on a prayer and a post. Travis at Vettronics had great communication. Turns out the power supply was bad. He sourced a new one he thought would work and it did! Also replaced my LED's. 450 with a new power supply. 350 if you just need led's.

He also repairs gauges and other electrical parts so if you have a need, contact him.

Travis - 1 (618) 975-3607

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Valuable information,,,

Good info Steve,,,, Thank you for posting :thumbsup

p z

Thanks go future info. But hope I don't need to use it.... LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve's right on. Fortunately I live in St Louis about 10 miles from Travis. He repaired mine and I'm a happy man for it.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Hello question to this channel.
Just had my 2007 XLR driver side turn signal/brake light go out. Is there a Florida based operation who could repair the lights.
There is an operation in California and Travis , but would prefer someone in driving distance.

Look forward to hearing from someone - thanks.

travis does them correctly, California company may have changed but they used o just replace the damaged bulbs which is a patch not a repair. Make sure they give you a statement that they replace ALL the bulbs are you will be back into it In a year

Thank you - I did speak to California, and they claim to do that with 1 year guarantee Cadillac XLR Tail Light Assembly - but I could ship it Travis since you have experience with him? Either way the car will out of commission during the transit and repair [not the price includes return shipping from California] I am going to see the local Cadillac dealer for fun to see what they say - will let you know.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom