Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Wanted Navigation Disk 2008

Navigation Disk

OK but the one I gave is for the 05 model. I am interested in a more current version like the 08 or 09. If anyone has it for sale pleAse call me at 941/400-0320

Have one - Version 8.0

I sent you a PM - respond if interested. :wave:

OK but the one I gave is for the 05 model. I am interested in a more current version like the 08 or 09. If anyone has it for sale pleAse call me at 941/400-0320

RE: Nav Disc

Want to purchase a navigation disk

I got one free from the number that is listed in your owners manual...1-877-628-3472 - 1-877-NAV-DISC. In your owners manual, it states that you are entitled to one free upgrade. When I called, they didn't know what I was talking about but I simply stated that "in the back of my owners manual, it states that I can get a free upgrade ONE time". They made a note of it and they said they would see what they could do...2 weeks later, I received the latest disc 08/09 in the mail. All they asked for was my name, address, and VIN. They didn't ask me if I was the Original Owner (which I'm not) so I didn't have to lie...

I got one free from the number that is listed in your owners manual...1-877-628-3472 - 1-877-NAV-DISC. In your owners manual, it states that you are entitled to one free upgrade. When I called, they didn't know what I was talking about but I simply stated that "in the back of my owners manual, it states that I can get a free upgrade ONE time". They made a note of it and they said they would see what they could do...2 weeks later, I received the latest disc 08/09 in the mail. All they asked for was my name, address, and VIN. They didn't ask me if I was the Original Owner (which I'm not) so I didn't have to lie...

I just checked my manual and could not find any mention of the one time free upgrade. Can you post the page or section number where you saw this in your manual?

Nav Disk

Page 284 - 2007 XLR Manual. Now that I read it again, it says first and second anniversary... I didn't pay any attention to that (all I saw was FREE) and I ended up getting one "for freeeeee" in the mail.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom