Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

XLR NIEMAN MARCUS EDITION FOR SALE

XLR&XKE

My XLR/V(s)
Neiman Marcus 098/101
# 98/101

This XLR was a featured in the Applewood-Mott CS Estate 100[SUP]th[/SUP] anniversary decades of GM cars exhibit June of 2017. One of ten cars representing the last 10 decades. This car is very original with under 31,000 miles, no accidents and excellent condition. The only issue is the adaptive cruise control has not worked since we have owned the car. Never missed it, car is very fun to drive. Asking $33,000 or best offer. Would consider a tow vehicle with seating for 4+ as partial trade.

Located in Charlotte NC
Darrell

Attachments

• DSC_3826.jpg
    DSC_3826.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 533
  • DSC_3822.jpg
    DSC_3822.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 472
  • DSC_3821.jpg
    DSC_3821.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 457
  • DSC_3848.jpg
    DSC_3848.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 465
  • 20160626_102115.jpg
    20160626_102115.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 605
I have had 2 low offers. What is it worth? Should I try to sell on the auction site?

Unfortunately, the Kelly blue book value maxes out around $20K even with the low mileage and NADA retail is around $19,500. You can probably add a small fudge factor for the special edition, but anyone that has to finance it would be stuck at those numbers.

Best of luck!

Gary

Newbie here with question that displays my newness: Is the Nieman Marcus edition a non-stock color? Picture makes it look grayish with a slight bit of purple? Maybe my eyes need a tune-up. Thanks

The Nieman Marcus edition was a specific color just for that limited run and it is basically a metallic purple that can appear brownish in some lights.

I saw 6-7 XLRs hit the auction block at Barrett-Jackson in Scottsdale back in January. Take glance at the thread that ran that week, a nice assortment of XLRs, interesting range of sale prices! Thread ran up until Jan 22nd in XLR General discussion.

If you take a look at all XLR's for sale nationwide, you'll see prices that are all over the place. It seems '09 carries a hefty premium even for Platinum models with average miles. Unfortunately, I think the "Nieman Marcus Edition" only adds a little bit of value to these cars. Being an '04 hurts as they were more prone to some issues, at least based on what I have read on here. I would say find a bunch of comp vehicles and tack on an extra grand or two for the "limited edition" and see who bites. If you are unhappy with the offers made, you can always keep it and enjoy it until the value to you approaches the value to others. GLWS!

Thanks for thoughts, with some sadness we sold #98/101. It went to a happy buyer and with respect for their privacy I will only say it sold very close to actual miles.

Darrell

1969 Jaguar XKE OTS
1993 Lincoln Mark VIII Convertible

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry