Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

XLR OEM BLACK COVER

phillyroket

My XLR/V(s)
2006 infra red
OEM COVER ONLY USED ON MY XLR INSIDE OF GARAGE. BOUGHT FROM CADILLAC DEALER DIRECT WITH BAG FOR STORAGE.
I HAVE WASHED IT A FEW TIME TO KEEP IT CLEAN AND FITS PERFECT FOR THE CAR. IT STILL IN PERFECT CONDITION.

IT IS A VERY THIN COVER AND IT MIGHT BE WATERPROOF BUT NEVER TESTED. MAKE A OFFER. I DO THINK I PAID OVER $300 FOR IT AND ITS OBSOLETE NOW.

Roket

roket@me.com
610 787 0019

OEM COVER ONLY USED ON MY XLR INSIDE OF GARAGE. BOUGHT FROM CADILLAC DEALER DIRECT WITH BAG FOR STORAGE.
I HAVE WASHED IT A FEW TIME TO KEEP IT CLEAN AND FITS PERFECT FOR THE CAR. IT STILL IN PERFECT CONDITION.

IT IS A VERY THIN COVER AND IT MIGHT BE WATERPROOF BUT NEVER TESTED. MAKE A OFFER. I DO THINK I PAID OVER $300 FOR IT AND ITS OBSOLETE NOW.

Roket

roket@me.com
610 787 0019

100.00 if in condition as described

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Cover

The cover is in perfect shape .. I know you can't buy one like it. I am getting low ball offers and really don't know what its worth. I have had it 5 years and its always been inside . I sold my XLR and used it on my Jaguar F type S and fit perfect.until this year when I sold the Jag.. Its black with the cad crest on the front as you know. I have washed it several time and looks a as good as new. Ray
Please let me know if it hasnt sold as I am very interested.

XLR cover reply

The cover is in perfect shape .. I know you can't buy one like it. I am getting low ball offers and really don't know what its worth. I have had it 5 years and its always been inside . I sold my XLR and used it on my Jaguar F type S and fit perfect.until this year when I sold the Jag.. Its black with the cad crest on the front as you know. I have washed it several time and looks a as good as new. Ray

Let me know what you think is a fair price (but please keep in mind the exchange rate) and I am sure we can do a deal.
Mark

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back