Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

XlRGeorge

XLRGeorge

My XLR/V(s)
2005 XLR Crimson Pearl
New Member with (new to me) 2005 Metallic Red (I think that is the name of the color?) 2005 XLR. Love the Car. Gentleman's sports car. Look forward to learning more from experienced owners. George

Welcome!

New Member with (new to me) 2005 Metallic Red (I think that is the name of the color?) 2005 XLR. Love the Car. Gentleman's sports car. Look forward to learning more from experienced owners. George
Welcome and Congratulations on the new XLR. i think you will find this forum helpful. Post pictures of your new ride! Look in the events forum. It's a good way to meet other forum members and exchange ideas.
Tim

Welcome

Welcome XLRGeorge . Congrats on your new car, I'm new as well. Bounce around in the forum and don't be shy. No matter what questions you have, someone here has an answer. The guys here have been nothing but helpful and encouraging to me.

Big welcome! Great that you're in TN as you have easy access to a lot of forum events (wish we lived as close to as many as you do). Check out the Events part of the site. Now go out this weekend & have fun in your XLR!

Welcome, You will enjoy & learn a lot.

Would like to Register but can not figure out my production number

I searched google how to understand the VIN Code, but it looks like I have too many numbers for them all to be part of my serial number (production number?) Here is my VIN

1G6YV34A955602854 Which of these final numbers do I use to register?:dunno:

Your car is already in the registry, he just needs to update ownership..

Look it up in the registry under 2005 using the last 4 of your VIN.

I searched google how to understand the VIN Code, but it looks like I have too many numbers for them all to be part of my serial number (production number?) Here is my VIN

1G6YV34A955602854 Which of these final numbers do I use to register?:dunno:

Last edited:
Thanks on the color correction

Thanks for the color correction. I am learning all sorts of things.

Welcome To The Site

Great cars and a blast to drive and good looks as well. Congrats!

DITTO FROM ME TOO

Welcome XLRGeorge . Congrats on your new car, I'm new as well. Bounce around in the forum and don't be shy. No matter what questions you have, someone here has an answer. The guys here have been nothing but helpful and encouraging to me.

YES SIR - - - it appears there are several members who can resolve most of the day-to-day issues that may arise with these cars.

WELCOME FROM ANOTHER "NEWBIE"

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back