Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

XLRs in the Tulsa and surrounding areas?

Mark XLR

My XLR/V(s)
2005 Light Platinum XLR
I am looking to get to know other XLR owners in the Tulsa and surrounding area(want to get to know all of you at some point, but you have to start somewhere). I couldn't find a Club listed anywhere......:wave: Rob, is there a National Club in the Future of this Forum?

"I had been searching for 3 years before finding mine to replace the Corvettes and Mustangs of my youth!"

Hello Mark I’m in Owasso area I have a 06 V infrared

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Greetings.....

Good to know I am not alone! Beautiful Car in your pic. I used to belong to a few other car clubs but have been too busy to participate. Fell in love with the lines of the XLR but putting kids through college took precedence over my hobbies. Sent a friend request. Contact me sometime....Would like to see how many others might be interested in getting together sometime......Mark

xlrs inTulsa

I will be moving to Langley, Ok. within the next 3 months. We bought a home last friday that is two miles from Grandview lake. Its about 60 days from being finish so, in 3 months I'll b living an hour from Tulsa in Oklahoma.

Welcome to Green Country!

Hope all goes well in the move. Let me know when you are settled in!

xlr's in Tulsa

You betcha

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 253
XLRs in Tulsa area

I posted back in January that I was moving to Oklahoma in three months and now its down to 7 days before I leave this mess of a state behind. I got stopped last week for not having a front license plate after 10 years of no problem with the police. So, I bought one of those electric powered hide a plate units for my car to prevent any issues in Oklahoma and later found out that a front plate is not required. If anyone needs one of those " plate hiders " for the front of their xlr I have a brand new one in the box, not opened.

xlrs in Tulsa area

I`ve been living in Langley Ok. for two months and five days.....it took over 8 weeks to get cable and internet hooked up. I now know where Owasso and Claremore are . I also know where the the Cadillac dealer in Tulsa is located. I like it here, small town 830 population. You have to drive a ways to get to some services but, it takes the same amount of time to go a shorter distance stuck in traffic in the seattle area. Glad to be gone:wave:

XLRs in the Tulsa and surrounding areas

Hi,
Good afternoon from the Lake of the Ozarks. Just another sunny day in Paradise. If you get up this way in Missouri give me a shout. We are only 4 hours away from you. There are a few XLRs up this way and we have a lot of other great classic cars. We have a big cruise in in Lake Ozark called Hot Summer Nights, the evening of the second Friday of each month starting at 1800. Lots of cars on hand.
Fred

I retired from Boeing 2 years ago and left the Pacific Northwest. Had enough of the traffic and raindrops. I definitely know how you feel.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back