Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Passion Diva

Little Woman

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
Cubby's, RIII Attendee, Midwest Marauder Alcohol Czar
Just wondering if anyone knows how PD is doing? :wave:

Still laid up, trying to decide the best course of action. At this point the only alternative to major surgery is a short-term fix at best; so now they are working up details on when and where to do the work. I'll push her to get her butt in here a bit more often. :reddevil

Still laid up, trying to decide the best course of action. At this point the only alternative to major surgery is a short-term fix at best; so now they are working up details on when and where to do the work. I'll push her to get her butt in here a bit more often. :reddevil
Hi Mark, tell PD I really miss her and hope she will forgo surgery as it has never worked on anyone I know. There are new alternatives being done in Florida and also Denver. My cousin's husband in Ventura went to the University of Calif in LA and had decompression treatments and that helped him a lot. He had surgery and came home worse. If you want I can probably get the name of the Doctor and phone numbers and location for you. Hope everything gets better for Doris real soon.

Thanks Swaim for the update on PD. I do hope you can get her back on here.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom